Sunday 26 February 2012

Highlights of the week

Hi bloggers these are my sad but true highlights of my week. 
Tuesday: I had a private jump lesson on carlo with my instructor . Which was amazing as are last jump lesson was a disaster but we changed his bit and he was a completely different  horse. 
Wednesday: Again I had a lesson on carlo this time it was flat but he was really good and schooled really nicely. 
Thursday: Well not much happened Thursday. I had a jump lesson on a different horse which wasn't a disaster but was OK. 
Friday: Again not much exciting just getting excited for the rugby match on Saturday 
Saturday: Yard duties. On the plus side I schooled pony in my lunch break within the dressage boards and he was a saint. Finished yards. Watched the England vs Wales six nations rugby match. Which we lost 12- 19 but it was a good effort especially after the previous match. 
Sunday: Took pony on a nice hack with a friend in the sunshine. And that is it all for now. Rather average week but cant be exciting all the time. Well best finish marketing assignment before I get into trouble. LOL :) speak soon XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment