Sunday 11 March 2012

A week of highs and lows

Well what a funny week. Up till Wednesday everything was fine and normal. Now Wednesday came and so did my double bridle lesson which was a slight waste of time for me but it was ok once my instructor got off the horse that is so I could get back on. Then thursday came and disaster struck. We all decided to have a swop around in are jumping lesson well it didnt go all to well, when I had to swap horses because I really couldnt ride the first one and ended up breaking down and crying in the middle of a lesson. looking back it was rather funny. Then thursday evening second jump lesson of the day which was better. Friday was normal and saturday was such a laugh. Rode carlo saturday morning and then later in the morning I went shopping with some friends and it was the most fun I have had in a while. Well and today has been good so far with the sun out spending the day chilling until tonight when I need to crack on with more assignments. Well 3 down only another 5 to go. Speak soon XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment