Wednesday 18 July 2012

Another late night thinking session

Well after the conversation I had earlier today not sure some men understand women don't want the same things. Unfortunately this seems to be to common in this century. However in other news I received my exam results today .... ohhh yeah I passed all my modules. Plus took the horse show jumping unfortunately we had four faults yet still not stopping, although there was some unexplainable bronking mid warm up. Silly Pony. I finished reading fifty shades of grey OMG. It is a good book but I don't think it is as bad as some have said. Plus just ordered the next two gonna be a long summer of reading. Not only books but also journals as I now have a dissertation to crack on with and well these constant sleepless late nights aren't gonna help. Ohhh dear well sleep is now required.

No comments:

Post a Comment