Tuesday 3 July 2012

Summer time

Well its defo been a long time since my last post. A lot has happen'd since, well for a start it is summer and I enjoying chilling at home and down the yard with the horses. I've started my competition schedule for the summer. we did are first clear round show jumping a fort night ago and dressage last Tuesday where we scored 61.25% for Prelim 14. We came 10th overall and 6th within the open section. Tomorrow is gonna be   a busy day as i've got a full day at the yard as well as evening clear round show jumping at keysoe. Other than horses though not much else is going on. However there is so much to do in so little time. Need to re-book my driving test after my driving instructor couldn't do my first test date which then messed everything up. Then need to get my moped fixed and sell it, in order to buy a car. Goodness me. Plus waiting for my results from my exams. Ohhh dear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment